September 2—Dec 19, 2018
Oct 1st - Dec 14th
January 7 —June 14, 2019
No Lessons during
Winter & Spring Vacation
No Lessons on the Following
Holidays & Vacations
Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving & Day before & after, Christmas Break, Martin Luther King Day,
April Vacation, and Memorial Day.
Nina's Contact Info:
Effective September 1, 2018
Please take some time to read the Studio
Policies . Understanding them will help us
avoid any misunderstandings or surprises.
Semester tuition is due in full the day of the student’s first private lesson. The program is designed as one semester of education to include all lessons, Semester tuition is non-refundable after the third private lesson.
If you wish, you may pay the semester tuition in two installments--one at the first private lesson and the other half way through the term. Please contact let me if you need to make other payment arrangements.
Regular lesson attendance is directly related to progress with learning how to play an instrument. Students are expected to attend all lessons or arrange to makeup any lesson they are unable to make. The following policy covers most attendance–related questions.
Make-up Situations & Policy
· If your child either stayed home from school all day, left school early because of illness, or is coughing or sneezing regularly, please call me to reschedule the lesson.
· Lessons missed due to poor driving conditions can be rescheduled. Lessons are not automatically canceled when public schools are closed due to bad weather. Public roads are often clear by afternoon. Please plan to attend unless you hear from me otherwise. I will let you know by 12 pm if lessons are canceled.
· Any lesson canceled by the teacher will be rescheduled or refunded.
· When your child must miss a lesson due to a school or social event, or due to your absence related to a business or social event, notice needs to be given at least 24 hours prior to the lesson in order to qualify for a makeup. If an opening is available within the week the lesson will be rescheduled. If there are no openings the lesson will be forfeited.
· Lessons missed without calling ahead are forfeited and will not be made up.
· All make-up lessons must be resolved by the semester's end.